[реклама вместо картинки]

Мы переехали на новый сайт: www.sbn-team.com

SBN CS 1.6 Forum

Объявление

Мы переехали на новый сайт: www.sbn-team.com

http://www.sbn-team.com SBN CS 1.6 Public
62.140.250.15:27015

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SBN CS 1.6 Forum » Общий форум » Свадебные поздравления!!!

Свадебные поздравления!!!

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Позвольте от лица администрации форума, от членов команды, а самое главное от ваших друзей поздравить Евгения “sponga” Ц.  и Игоря  “A-Rona” А. со столь знаменательным праздником, вступлением в семейную жизнь!!! Цените, любите , боготворите, обожайте ваших супруг!!!

Хотим, чтоб музыка звучала,
Чтоб скучно не было вдвоем.
Пусть будет двойня для начала -
Мы вам коляску привезем.
Мы пожелать вам много можем,
Но повторяем вновь и вновь:
И вот, что главное желаем -
Совет вам, счастье да любовь!

http://re.foto.radikal.ru/0707/84/dffa9626f2cf.jpg

УуууурРРРРРРрррааааааааааааа ГОРЬКО!!!!
С вступлением ВАС в семейную жизнь.

:vikotry:

“And what should I do next?”
At your age, I assume you've already kissed a girl.
liveartbcs.com/mozambique/04-03-2022-1. Yes. A little. Ilva answered quietly. The half-elf led her to a small clearing with many wild plants.
And what kind of guest will you feed and drink! After all, as soon as we entered the house, Jackdaw immediately began to kiss me and undress in between kisses. I was stunned and got so excited soon in front of me was such a sexy and appetizing young girl in stockings and a bra. Stunned! The jackdaw laughed and, stroking my bump on my trousers, deftly jumped onto the bed, standing on her knees and elbows. Our first contact was like an electric shock! How seductive she is! I did not finish for a long time after the cute postwoman and Galka was very pleased. She was allowed to cum in her ass and I gladly stuck my stone cock between her skinny buttocks, how cool it was! Jackdaw groaned so sweetly, she clearly enjoys anal sex!
- You were born today. Sen repeated more calmly and very seriously. “You see... there is such a thing, the soul. Every rational being needs it, including you and me. You need it to be aware of yourself,” Sen bent her first finger. — to feel desires, to do magic, in order to… ah, hell, this is difficult. So don't explain it right now. In short, you don't have it, and I don't. Our father is with you, he is a genius! He figured out how to do without a soul. More precisely, how to replace it with something larger. You have more than one soul! You have thousands of them! A father can disassemble someone else's soul into components, bit by bit, don't even ask how it's done, I don't know. From these cogs, he selects the best, strongest, most talented, passionate. Moreover, not only human souls are used for this, but also the souls of many other magical creatures, strong and powerful. And from these cogs, the father creates a perfect, strong, beautiful creation - a demon! Sen raised her hand in triumph. The demonic soul obtained as a result of such a merger is called Takultu. The demon is already a developed adult being, he does not need to go through the stage of childhood, like people or many other beings. Also, a huge amount of knowledge and skills have been laid in Takulta since birth. That's just all this to be in the zhuu duck mess. It may take tens, hundreds of thousands or even millions of years to realize, understand and learn how to use them. Sen rolled her eyes. “The more a demon merges with its tacultu, the stronger and more powerful it becomes. The most important thing that a demon needs to master tacult is passion! Passion is the main catalyst for our development. Passion makes us constantly discover new and new parts of our culture, as well as maintain the will to live for long millennia. Therefore, there is a lot of passion in each of us,” Sen said and unexpectedly squeezed me in her arms, pressed herself against her hair, sucked in air with her nose, bit the edge of my ear, licked my lips with her tongue, lowered her hand down and squeezed it on my ass, slightly digging into it with her claws, and began to bite her neck with her teeth, each time sinking lower. It all ended as suddenly as it began. Sen seemed to straighten herself up, put her hand on my shoulder and continued as if nothing had happened. — Passion can be different, passion is not only sex, but also the rapture of battle, power, exploration of the secrets of the world, enjoying delicious food, thrills, poetry and music!!! Self-control is of course also very important, but passion is more important. If you do not learn to control your own passion, then one day it will lead you to death, but if you limit yourself too much in your passion, you will never truly merge with your takultu and will not gain true power. If you resist your own passions, you will thereby destroy your very demonic essence and at some point you will simply die, instantly! One and you're dead! - Sen pretended to stick something in her heart, tilted her head to the side and stuck out her tongue, then continued. “That is why I am here. Any demon on his birthday is in great turmoil, and can make the most terrible and last mistake in his life - to begin to resist his own passion. Thus, a newborn demon can kill itself. At first everything went well, but then ... In general, this is exactly what you almost did to yourself ... I had to intervene. The father has been collecting souls for the birth of each of us for many years, so the loss of each brother or sister is a tragedy. I'm very glad you're still alive! Sen smiled broadly and hugged my shoulders tightly. You are very passionate! And that is how it should continue to be! Now that you have learned everything, your main task is to do whatever you want! Within reason and beyond! With one single limitation. You can't leave hell just yet. But don't worry! We in hell have everything a young growing demon needs! Whatever you want, father's powers are incredible, he will create for you any reality you want and fulfill your every whim here in hell, so you can order to the fullest! What seems like memories to you is actually the part of your cult that you feel. Gradually, as you merge with your tacult, you yourself will understand everything. For now, just keep this in mind. Any contact with a tacult, or a memory, if you want to call it that, is a good sign. If you suddenly suddenly feel that you just know something, or suddenly learn to do something that you have never done before, then a new part of the takult has merged with you. And it's great! And you can simply ignore all sorts of meaningless flashes of thoughts in your mind and certainly don’t worry about them. Perhaps you will understand their purpose in another thousand years, until you need them. Now just give in to your passion. It's best to fuck more!
Don't cry, you'll be fine. he said hugging me and unhooking my bra. I stood in front of him half naked. Egor took off your shirt and clung to me again. He kissed gently and passionately. I crumpled my chest, and then went down to it and began to bite and suck on my hard nipples, I let out a groan, it was nice, I stood and felt how much I want my boss. Egor completely undressed and sat on the sofa, offering me to suck. I walked over and knelt down.

Вы здесь » SBN CS 1.6 Forum » Общий форум » Свадебные поздравления!!!